Friday, October 1, 2010

Undead October

I'm going to see how many (valid) times I can dress up as a zombie in the month of October.

To kick this off right, I'm going to chronicle zombie costumes from the past....

Costume One:

Was a crime scene for White Dance, theme of the dance was Baltimore. Ok, technically not a zombie, but I was a murder victim walking around.... so if it looks like a zombie and is dead yet mobile, it must be a zombie!

Costume Two:

Halloween at Dickinson! Creepy Quads Haunted House!!

Costume Three:







Creepy Quads Year 2!!! Also fun, these are pictures from early in the evening and later in the evening.

Costume 4:

These were for a photo shoot I did as a crime scene, I didn't do the make-up on these, and they're a bit more graphic than the others... so click the bunny if you want to see it!



Whenever I dress up as a zombie I'll upload pictures the next day and give the context!!

*cough*check tomorrow*cough*


 Oct 1 - Zombie Numero Uno!!


 
My take on "Under the Sea"

No comments:

Post a Comment