Monday, September 27, 2010

That is a dead squirrel

Ok so.... the past couple of weeks there as been an adolescent squirrel living in a cardboard box in my backyard and it's been cared for by some girls who live across the street.

I'm pretty sure its dead.

This afternoon Katelyn and I looked outside and it was laying on its side in the rain... the consensus was that if it wasn't dead it at least LOOKED like a dead squirrel.

It obviously shouldn't have been left out in the rain, how is a wild animal supposed to survive a rain storm with only a cardboard box and some towels to keep it warm and dry?

Too sardonic?

While Katelyn and I were discussing our options (tiny tux... squirrel sized coffins....) the roommate came over with an umbrella. They then ferried what looked like water to and from the squirrel (keep in mind it was raining... I doubt dehydration was a big concern) and they eventually left with the squirrel in a bigger, dry box. I still think it looked dead but I will admit I only trust my abilities to call it on squirrels when they are in the middle of the road and looking a little more 2D.

I guess what I have to say about this is.... girls across the street, can you come get the wet cardboard box full of squirrel feces and wet towels out of our backyard?




UPDATE



UPDATE?!
HOW MUCH MORE COULD I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT A DEAD SQUIRREL?!




ZOMBIE SQUIRREL.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment